Small Screen Blammo!

TV adverts are funny things.  99% of them are utter shit and if I told you how much money go into these then you simply wouldn’t believe me.  On the other hand there are the 1% that are genuinely awesome.

Now I know BLAMMO is a movie site but you get a movie director and a movie star and put them into a couple of adverts this good then I think we can bend the rules.  Right?

Spike Jonze and Brad Pitt being Teh Awesome in their two adverts for Softbank: LINK

P.S. One of these days I’ll get the videos embedded.  Now won’t that be something?

One Response to “Small Screen Blammo!”

  1. GW Paperstacks Says:

    Unrelated to these adverts, I just added the website to my google news feed and it doesn’t say the name of the website, so somewhere in your setup you need to put your website name. that is all.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: